Being a lame-o sauce, I wrote this during math. I got bored and figured, "HEY, WHY NOT?" So, please excuse the dorkiness of this poem. :p
The Explanation of Stuff X Nouns
So there’s this boy.
I swear, he ain’t no toy.
This isn’t a Pinochio glory
Because this boy is a real story.
Taking place in a parking lot,
is where the scene was shot.
Looking for some male fishes,
I hoped for hugs, not kisses
With a graceful stance,
I took a quick glance
At this tall hipster figure
I knew the LIKE would trigger.
Hormonal psalms
Created the sweaty palms.
Being dragged by my friend,
I was positive this wasn’t pretend.
Like the beginning of a play production,
I started with a fast introduction.
I took out my hand
To shake and form a friendship band.
And this is where the greater story commences,
With a friendship that will breach the fences.
-dom.
The Explanation of Stuff X Nouns
So there’s this boy.
I swear, he ain’t no toy.
This isn’t a Pinochio glory
Because this boy is a real story.
Taking place in a parking lot,
is where the scene was shot.
Looking for some male fishes,
I hoped for hugs, not kisses
With a graceful stance,
I took a quick glance
At this tall hipster figure
I knew the LIKE would trigger.
Hormonal psalms
Created the sweaty palms.
Being dragged by my friend,
I was positive this wasn’t pretend.
Like the beginning of a play production,
I started with a fast introduction.
I took out my hand
To shake and form a friendship band.
And this is where the greater story commences,
With a friendship that will breach the fences.
-dom.
I DIG THIS.
ReplyDelete