The Infamous Bullet Points
- I got into lots of friendship fights. (way to start it off Dom...) I was having a lot of insecurity problems and it clashed with my friends opinions. Not just any regular friends, this happened with my best friends. A two-in-one friendship fight happened and I almost lost my two BFFs. It was so intense, I cried and burst a vein. It was THAT intense. Then I had more than one pickle with another. But no matter what the circumstance, we all learned was that we need to work things out. Once things were put in a better place, we set things aside and moved on.
- School was sooo bittersweet this year! I have to say that there were a couple of extraordinary moments; Class of 09 graduation, KCA's, hang outs, and things of that sort. Then again, I had some crap experiences; getting dumped, finals, all-nighters, PHYSIO, and all that. But here's a motto I stole from a friend of mine, "No regrets."
- Summer 2009 was AMAZING. I can't put into context how wonderfully great it was. From the infamous trips to Guppy's teahouse, to night crusing, to Disneyland, to boys, to biking to Eagle Rock as often as I could, to Serge and Nick, to the 95th INC Anniversary in San Jose <3,>
- Although the air isn't completely clear with my dad, we're on better terms. Though there are times when we want to rip each others faces off, I understand my dad a little better now. We've actually sustained a few good conversations, no matter the randomosdity of it all.
- My 17th Birthday; that was... WOW. I'm not even sure if I'm completely allowed to explain the nature of what happened between those two hazy/crazy nights but all I can say was, it was MIND-BLOWING.
- I started to discover the wonderful world of BOYS. I mean, I've encountered my fair share of boys prior to this year but MAN, I was a little courageous. Sexy point for Dominique, ahahaha. Anyways, I had some sort of confidence boost. Trust me, I don't know the source of where it came from...
- I've increased my DVD collection thanks to Bubba/Scott/Gabe. He has three names. (:
- The Misadventures of Spring Break 2009. It was very fulfilling. It had it's share of wild unexpected turns that I'm not allowed to mention but, twas fun. I thank Jennifer Mae for helping.
- Once more, I played Cupid. This time, for an unlikely source. Even though the relationship burst into flames due to unknown circumstances, I think I did my part well. I'm so good at this job. Trust me, my job isn't to keep them together. That's their job. My job was to simply start off the relationship with my bow and arrow. (:
- I adore my dog, Sammy. He is the shoulder I go to when I have absolutely NO one to turn to.
- My brother, Angelo. I'm such a horrible sister sometimes. I don't realize how hard he works at home. I take so much advantage of him. When I was his age, I was always out. If I was at home more often, he could be out of the house more. He's a brave little one but emotional. I'm glad that we're on solid foundation now. He can now confide in me with everything. I just hope I pull my end of the bargain and help him at home. (X
- Locale of Los Angeles. We've gone through hell this year. However, with God's power, he's granting us a new house of worship. It's been 40 years of hoping for a brand new chapel. It's LA's turn to shine. They finally demolished the chapel this year. It was INCREDIBLY bittersweet but, nonetheless is was a blessing.
- Binhi. It's been a tough road with the youth group this year. Our organization was put in a challenging position. It was one that challenged us in all way possible. Although it was hard, this again was a blessing from God. He gave me the office of President, something I've been dreaming of for so long. Now that my term is almost over, I wish my officers the best of luck.
- INC Choir. I finally stepped down from the Children's Choir and joined the Adult's Junior Choir. Another amazing blessing from the Almighty. He showered me with so many blessing this year, it's really eye-opening.
- Generoso; ew. (;
- My faith. I honestly don't believe that I should have the write words to describe it. SO i'll leave it at that.
Til next year.
fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment