My stomach is currently undergoing some peculiar feelings and it's odd. The feeling are nice but, eating seems almost impossible. At times, I feel a sudden lightness. Can I get an explanation?
Anyways, my 55 days are over and things are... still in recovery. I'm still coming until terms with everything but, I'm surprisingly okay. I just hope this doesn't stay like this forever because "friends are good".
Oh yeah, there are 10 weeks left of Senior year. WHERE THE HELL DID THE TIME GO?! I was talking to Gerson and Patricia during 2nd today and it hit me. I'm gonna MISS them and everyone else. It's time for me to make the most out of my Senior year. I'm going to college in the fall and this is my last summer before everyone moves away. Reality never seemed so bittersweet.
Sorry for just touching on certain things. I'll make a longer blog soon enough.
-dom.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment