I'll make this short and to the point because I don't have much time.
December 27 feels so far away and it's been 9 weeks already. I don't know how on Earth I'm even surviving this. 4 months is coming up this Wednesday and 500 days is coming up next Monday. We can't even be physically together for any of this. We won't even be together for our 5th or 6th months. :/ I have to endure another 12 weeks of excruciating loneliness.
I remember the last time I saw him. I told him that this will be our LONGEST break ever since we started seeing each other. From two month intervals to four months? We both signed up for this deal. I just wish there was an easier way of being in his physical presence.
I might be sighing about this now but come December 27, I know it'll be worth it. I've already got my whole planned figured out, from the moment he lands at the Burbank Airport to the moment we both fly to Oakland. I just wish we could speed up the process. I mean, I'd love to get over the rest of my midterms and finals. Just sayin'
For now, gawd help me.
-dom.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment