Feel Good Moments + Six Rounds of Pusoy Dos + Jogging around my Block for a good 30 minutes + Southwest Salad from Jack In The Box + Honeydew Boba from Boba World= CHILL DAY.
I feel best when:
-I'm listening to Jason Mraz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA2hLBAqoNA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWszEcjFSqo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKZQXnmbCxk
-I just had a reaaaally good weekend.
-all the windows in my room are open and the sun is shining.
-my dog and I run the block together.
-I get to shop at outlets !
-I get the sweetest text messages in the world.
-I can imitate Tom Cruise's scene in Risky Business. yes, random stunt.
-I complete activity request forms for the Binhi !
-I don't do my homework all weekend. (trust, this is not stressing.)
-I watch Harold and Maude ! <3
-I get BOBABOBABOBABOBABOBA.
-I know that everything is at peace.
NO WORRIES, I'M HAPPY.
-dom.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what kind of text from who?? good lord update me!
ReplyDeletegeez louiez.