Saturday, May 9, 2009

VEGAAAAAS !

why oh WHY am I blogging in VEGAS ?!?!?

ehhh.... it's 9:15 in the effing morning. I don't no WHY I didn't sleep in ! I mean, i went to bed at like ONE but, I didn't even sleep that long. Maybe it's that Monster I downed last night. blaaaah.

I survived the APUSH exam. I hated it. Well, I hated the multiple choice. My DBQ and my Free Responses did me some good. I grasped it after I got it. During the test, I kept glancing over at Steph because it looked like she didn't know what she was writing about but, she did. My hand started cramping after I got to the free responses.

When they released us at lunch, I just chilled. I was sooo drained. During 5th, Beaty made us go to the Track meet. JR and I ended up ditching 6th period because there was seriously no use in going to class after a tedious AP exam. I ended up trying to finish my Senior Polls with I effing hate. gaaaah. We ended up leaving the track meet about 15 minutes before school ended and just chilled around campus.

I wasn't sure if I was going to Vegas after school so I waited for my mom. We ended up going when my uncle came to my house around 4. SO, here I am. Waiting until noon until we go out. They say it's gonna be about 95 degrees here. FML dude. ahaha.

I don't even know why i'm talking about this. blaaah.

this blog is OVAAAH.

-dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment