Monday, August 3, 2009

THE EPITOME OF EPIC.

So, it's 2:37 a.m. & I just got home from the BEST FRIGGEN CONCERT THIS SUMMER. I can't sleep because of the hype from this weekend, which doesn't just necessarily mean the concert. THIS weekend was ONE of the TOP highlights of the summer. Instead of using long explanations, i'll give them to you in picture form with short summaries. [:

WE WENT TO SEE THE NO DOUBT REUNION.
OUR GROUP: Ateh Ice, Laurie (she went last minute 'cuz ateh Michelle bailed), Kuya Geron Dale, Ateh kat, Ceejay, Ateh Joy (not pictured), and Ateh Lainey (not pictured).
Nikon was giving out free pictures. So we took one when we were heading to our seats. The first band to open for NO DOUBT (they deserve to be in caps lick) was The Sounds. I'm still pretty irked at the fact that they didn't play "Tony The Best". The next band to open for them was PARAMORE. They were pretty epic, I've gotta say. I just loved looking at all the little teeny boppers scrabbling around. I ended up buying a 15 dollar shirt but, could have gotten it for 10. (BOO.) Ateh Lainey and Ateh Joy ended up meeting us there when Paramore ended. AFTER THAT, NO MOTHER FCKING DOUBT CAME ON. They started off with "Spiderwebs". IT WAS AMAZING. Their set was OUTRAGEOUS. You can smell pot, booze, and excitment. (There is NO sarcasm in that statement.) THE MOOOST EPIC song of the night was "Just A Girl". (funny right?) The whole thing ended with "Sunday Morning" aka the BEST NO DOUBT SONG EVAAAR! (sorry this is long, I didn't intend it for it to be like this.) :D


1) My gayness of a cousin.
2) Ines + 3 Flores.
3) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN, MY BESTFRIEND FOREVAAAH!
4) Jen the strange, Julius the videographer, and Jim the MIGHTY!
5) Carl ALBIN Octoman!!
6) IN LOVE with these guys. [;
7) LONG BEEZY and Jules' gayness.
8) BIRTHDAY GIRL KATRINA & my crap looking face! She throws shnazzy parties!

ahhhh, these are merely a GLIMPSE of what happened this weekend. I don't even have the right words to explain it right now.

this blog is OVAH.

-dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment