-WHAT THE FCK AM I DOING?! This can prove to be disastrous if I continue this any further. I need to make up my mind.
-Last night is really hard to explain. I was so out of it, I don't think I was able to sleep until 5 or 6ish. That should explain the headache I had when I woke up this morning. GAH.
-I ran today. It felt good but, my rib cage felt like it was gonna burst. I even timed my two miles. It was 19 minutes and 38 seconds. Hopefully, I can boost that up to a lower time. [:
-I gotta get my act straight before I go nuts. School is in 5 weeks. I still have time.
this blog is OVAH.
-dom.
BY THE WAY, can anyone help me?! When I try to follow people on blogspot, it WON'T LET ME. ALSO, I can't comment people's blogs. Blogspot, you are starting to frustrate me. ahaha.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment