Sunday, January 24, 2010

18th's Eve.

It's currently 11:10 pm on January 24, 2010. I've chosen to spend these last few moments, before I turn 18, to blog.

I remember this time last year, I wrote a blog in my livejournal. It was about how monumental my 17th birthday was. Though, I am on the brink of taking back that statement. Over the last year, I changed. 18 means LEGAL,well for cigarettes and things of that sort. 18 means college. 18 means I can legally move away from my parents. 18 means a many splendid things.

This is the year. I'm graduating from high school. I'm going to make this summer the BEST EVER. I'm heading to college, where ever that may be. I WILL abound in love. I will cherish what's left of my teenage years. I will remain close with my friends, best or not, that I have.

However, I forgot to mention two things.

1) Family: No matter where life takes me from this point on, I pray they'll be there, supporting me and helping me. My family <3
2) God: I've got an appointment with him tomorrow night at 10:30 pm. He's been there for the last 18 years of my life and I have faith that he'll be there with me to endure the remainder of my life.

I know the cheesy-ness of this but, I'd rather soak in the bask of what I'm thankful for right now before I loose my train of thought. Anyways, I'll blog again tomorrow.

Until then,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

-dominique.

No comments:

Post a Comment