Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twenty Ten, so it begins.

WARNING!!!: This blog will be outrageously long. (:
Family <3>
Lil' Bro
Bestfriend, Angel Love <3
It was themed. Pajama Party New Year!
The typical "MySpace" picture.
We all hate each other, but no matter what
we're family. <3
My bitches. <3

ONE: My FUCKING 18th Birthday Party! (I'm sorry for using the F-word so continuously.) Planning this party isn't easy on my lonesome. My team of dedicated (hopefully) party planners consists of My Uncle Bojo (photographer enthusiast), My Aunt Lyssa (Former Interior Designer and Fashionista), My Aunt Czabel (Big Ball of ENERGY!), and the ever-so-helpful Estrada family. As of yesterday, we completed the first step of my birthday; The themed photoshoot. Since the theme of my party is Black & White, we thought it would only be fitting to match everything from the invites, to the pictures, to the deco, BUT not the food. Sorry my parents are going cheap on this. ahaha. I'll keep you updated.

TWO: I'm turning FUCKING 18! I remember a year ago, I was writing a blog talking about my monumental 17th birthday. It was... LEGEND-wait for it-DARY! I won't go into details. Anyways, I'm turning 18. I'm at the brink of adulthood. I can legally buy cigarettes, porn, and who knows what else in t-minus 18 days! Exciting huh? Okay, not really. I've almost completed all of my COLLEGE applications, I'm almost finished with my last winter break in high school, I'm going to my last physical with my pediatrician before I go to my BIG-GIRL doctor, and I'm almost finished watching all of the episodes of How I Met Your Mother TWICE! I seem pretty accomplished. I won't go on about this now, but be in watch for a blog all about turning 18. COMING SOON!

THREE (LAST ONE, I PROMISE): I have something to look forward to at night. No, NOT that. However, it's something better. There was this boy I told you about. I told you I stopped my boy-related festivities. However, I think I really like him now. It sounds so petty and naive but, I kind of like how things are between me and him . I recently bought a webcam so I can see him AND my bestfriend more often. We made a bet before the year end. I bet that he wouldn't be able to see me in person before the year ended. Who ever won that bet would gain 40 BUCKS. He lost. (; Well, at least I have something to look forward to.

I'm spent. It's almost 2 in the morning.

this blog is OVAH.

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment