
Here's basically the last five things I thought up;
-I AM THE EGGMAN, THEY ARE THE EGGMAN, I AM THE WALRUS! I friggen LOVE Across The Universe. It's such a trip fest. I laaave it.
-My parents thought I had Swine Flu. It was just really bad allergies/a nasty cold. I had a temperature that fluctuated between 98 to 103 degrees. Thank goodness I'm feeling better. Although, Mr. Sniffles should meet Mr. Tissue soon.
-I HAVE every NO DOUBT song there ever WAS. Thank YOU, Ateh Ice for giving me the full collection. So far, I've been able to listen to the first 22 songs. I FRIGGEN LOVE No Doubt ! AHHH ! I can't wait until August ! Ateh Ice, Ateh Red, Ateh Kat, Ateh Lainey, Ateh Joy, Kuya Gerondale, and possibly Cj are gonna GO with me to the No Doubt reunion in Irvine ! ahhhh. Soooo exciting. [:
-Milano double chocolate cookies are best eaten at night with a glass of chocolate soy milk. [:
-I seriously think that you're not too old to go to Chuck E Cheese. We took all of our CWS kids
there to celebrate their participation during Kids Challenge Day. Out kids seriously ROCKED it this year. LA won: 1st place for Level 2 Speech, 3rd place for Level 1 Speech, 1st place in both Level's 1 and 2 Spelling Bee, and 3rd place for Level 2 Poster Drawing Contest. Sadly, my children in Level's 1 and 2 TNT didn't make it up to the stage. WHATEVER THOUGH, we go to go to CHUCK E CHEESE ! It was a lot of fun. The kids have SOOO much energy. I don't understand where they get it all from. All of the older ones/adults ended up wasting 50 tokens on the Photobooth. The cool thing was that we were the last group at Chuck E Cheese. They closed at 10 and we left at 10. Most of the kids left earlier while the rest of us cheated on all of the games to get a bajillion tickets. It was a fun day, minus the fact that it was a Wednesday. ahaha. This is seriously going NOWHERE.this blog is OVAAAH.
-dom.
wait, who participated in the spelling bee, TNT, and speech contests?
ReplyDelete