Saturday, April 18, 2009

WAIT, WHAT?!

um, ewwwwwwwwww x 100000000000000002743.

I almost threw up a little in my mouth. I swear, that's the most disturbing and utterly disgusting situation I've heard all year. Like, I don't WANT to be rude but, EWWWW. If she didn't tell me what's up, I might have ended up in the most horrible position. UGGGGH. this is funking gross. I don't know why I picked up the phone whenever "IT" called. I mean, I was annoyed at some points and pretended like I was busy so I wouldn't have to end up on the phone. UGGGH. The only reasons why I picked it up was because I didn't want to be so rude. Why did I have to be so nice?!?!?! ugh. This is seriously ending NOW.

My lips are reaaaaally chapped. Remember how I bite the inside of my lip? Well, that turned into a funking cold sore. A HUGE cold sore, I might add. In addition to THAT, my lips have been reaaally fugly looking. I can't seem to put on some chapstick without having to put half of it on my lips a hour later. ouch ouch ouch ouch.

BESIDES all of that, I'm pretty much BOOKED every Saturday until the 27th of June.
-April 25; Kids Challenge Day
-May 2; SAT2 U.S. History
-May 9; VEGAAAAAS.
-May 16; Track&Field
-May 23; Ateh Ivy's Wedding
-May 30; President's Meeting AND Homework Night
-June 6; BONFIRE
-June 13; Game Night/Smoothie Night
-June 20; FORMAL 2009

Like I said. ahaha.

-dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment