EPIC FAIL #1 because another event is bound to have similar circumstances.
JEN slept over last night ! It didn't turn out that as expected, sort of. We ended up online looking for music to listen to and for cures to allergies. My allergies have died down, besides my leaky nose. Jen's allergies are the WORST though. She carries a bottle of NyQuil in her bag. ahaha. Since Jen didn't fit on the couch in my room, she took the bed while I took the couch. We popped a few movies on my computer (Twilight, The Wackness, and the old Fast and Furious movies). After that, she just talked about all this crazy stuff. We talked about what colleges we might want to go to but, we stopped that convo because Jen kept changing subjects. Then, we started to look for pictures of really nice views and beaches. I told her that once I start driving, I'll take her to Signal Hill. She said she'll take me to this view in Encino. We ended up calling it a night after that.
Today, we took my dog on a walk around my block. SCRATCH THAT, it wasn't a block, it was more like a mile. I'm used to the uphill walks and jogs so Jen got worn out fast. She had asthma once we got back to my place. I wanted to go out today but, Jen's grounded. I didn't want to push anything with her parents. So, we stayed in. It was reaaaaally chill for the most part.
TOMORROW; I think I'll hang out with Kevin and Alvin but then again, I need to start studying for my APs and my SATs. ugggh. I'll probably study after I come back home. I mean, I won't be out that long, right ? oh well. Jen might sleepover again Friday. Maybe we can go to the movies then. I really want to see the new Fast and Furious ! ahaha.
this blog is OVAAAH.
-dom.
hahaha..you better drive to those places we talked about..hahaha!! and i aint grounded..my MOM just doesnt trust me going out eversince..you know. but yeaahh..ahhh!!! effing allergies....fcukmylife..i wanna die! hahha!
ReplyDeletehahaha..i kept saying Fcukmylife for some reason.i was really pissed yet shocked that night. ugh!
fcuk my life !
SIGNAL HILL!! haaaaay [:
ReplyDeleteHit me up when you go there! haha
ps you can follow me now!! lol