I'm starting to love bullet points. :D
-I'm currently making mixed cds to fill in my moods for the summer. Sounds kinda lame but, every summer should have a soundtrack, am I right?
-I start work in three weeks. [:
-TAKING oath for choir this Saturday! I'm pretty much stoked until then. Like I said in blogs prior to this, I'm truly blessed.
-Wednesday; Last minute trip to Guppys Teahouse. Original plan was to watch the Proposal w/ Kat and Alvin BUT, Kat kept bugging about Guppys. SO, we ended up in Cerritos, eating Popcorn chicken, hawaiian fried rice, butter coconut brick toast, and strawberry shaved ice. SINCE I have 11pm curfew, my parents started tripping out. We left Guppys around 10:45ish. I ended up getting home around 11:30. My parents called at exactly 11:02. THANK the Lord that I didn't really get in trouble. [:
-Friday; Original plans were supposed to be going to Santa Monica to watch fireworks and chill on the Pier. Alvin, Kat, and Jen ended up changing up plans and we ended up at Guppys ONCE again. This time, the bill was smaller and we actually finished all the food. LOL. We headed to Signal Hill afterwards and met up with Nathalie. From there, we just chilled with her until we started getting phone calls from our parents. ahaha. We got to Kat's house around 2ish and then talked until 6. For the most part, it was really chill. [:
-Saturday; Birthday parties GALORE! I love how adult's can act so immature and then POP a moon bounce. LOL.
-Sunday; LA Anniversary Meeting at my house. I love how the Kadiwas are so chill! The meeting was HILARIOUS and the food was good. ANNNND! Choir practice was GREAT! it was so short, it was really fulfilling on the spiritual end, and we BARELY had any mistakes. [:
-It's too facking hot.
-Santa Monica Pier TOMORROW! LUNCH with GERSON, FELICIA, DAVID, and CYRILLE Wednesday, CUES and SWIMMING on Thursday with Jdan and Steph, and then Saturday is OATH TAKING.
AHHH, I love summer.
this blog is OVAH.
-dom.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why do you have plans with all these other people besides me?
ReplyDelete