Saturday, July 25, 2009

LaZzzzZzzy....

-OKAY, so it's 1:02 in the morning and I've already done my blog for the week.

Surprisingly, there won't be any bullet points for this blog. If anything, this is probably just gonna be a babble. I'm supposed to be packing because I'm leaving in t-minus 12 hours from RIGHT NOW. Can you say San Jose bound? Consider me excited BUT, not excited enough to be packing at this moment. Ahhhh... ohhhh.... I'm sleepy but, I can't sleep. I can't sleep until I pack. But then again, if I don't have the energy to pack, then I should sleep? I don't know. I'm listening to She & Him as of current. I love Zooey Deschanel because she's absolutely gorgeous and not to mention talented. I NEED TO WATCH 500 Days of Summer! Also for the fact that I used to be in LOVE with Joseph Gordon Levitt. He was the heartthrob back in the 90s. Now, he's just a cutie. Which reminds me where I first had a crush oh him. I'm pretty sure you've seen 10 Things I Hate About You (the movie, not the show). I LOVED how ridiculously quirky and awkward he was! AHHH, not to mention Heath Ledger's terrific performance when singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You". Which by the way, I was listening to earlier. ANYWAYS, I have an eagerness to watch the movie now! It's in my list of top 25 movies of the 90's. SO, yeaahhh... I wish I had a web cam. Not really to follow the trend because I know that everyone's been wanting to get one but, I really want it because I want to be able to friggen webcam with people! I mean, I get tired of JUST talking on the phone with someone. I like seeing people's reactions! ahahah. Okaay, I really don't know where I'm going with this. Btw, I think I have a growing bug bite located on the back of my thigh. BACK on point, I'm pretty excited for the weekend. Tomorrow I"m leaving for San Jose with a stop over in Frisco. THANK the Lord I bought film for my Holga! I've been DYING to use it! THEN on Sunday, I'm meeting family that I've neaver heard of before. ahaha. Sunday night seems to be the highlight of my weekend. The NorCal and SoCal mixer in San Jose looks like it's gonna be great! Okay, that sounds kinda cheesy. I'm just looking forward to meeting and re-connecting with old friends. THEN Monday is the BIG day. Choir practice from 9 am to 1 pm. It's going to KILL ME. We have to be back by 2:30. Afterwards, the service starts at 6. From there on, it's the spiritually that counts. Leaving Tuesday afternoon and there you have it. Everything looks pretty hopeful until the end of July. August actually looks great too! NO DOUBT on the 2nd! BTW, I performed three times this week! I LOVE being in the Adult's choir. It's totally different from what I expected. Hopefully, this feeling of mine doesn't wear off.

Last thing, I don't know what I'm feeling relationship wise. I mean, for sure I like the guy but, do I trust him? Confusing, yes. And to clear things up, I'm NOT in a relationship. I would delete my previous remark but I'm too lazy to reach for the backspace button. I'm on talking terms with him again. Hoopefully things work out? Ehhh.... I don't know. I don't want to doubt him before anything happens. I wanna hang out with him soon but since I'm busy until after August 2nd, I'm just going to have to wait until then . I hate waiting.....

OKAY, I'm now officially out of ideas.

This blog is OVAH.

-dom.

1 comment:

  1. omg, when i read this i feel like your talking super super fast

    ReplyDelete