Friday, September 4, 2009

"And Now I'm Crashing,

real bad, real bad, Michael Jackson."

-School starts in t-minus five days. I start Senior year in 5 days. Overall, my schedule is really chill. I'm taking AP Literature, Journalism, Econ/Gov, Computers, AP Stats, and Choir. I got to school at 7 and leave at 2. Sounds... fun? Meh..

-I don't know why I'm blogging right now but, Mr. Marciano made me realize a lot of things during our conversation tonight. It's really... eye opening for me. Consider it this way: I'm going to be taking a lot of risks from here on end. I just wonder how it'll be like when I have to overcome the consequences.

-Choir Camp was oddly fun. Besides the cheesy choreo, we sounded pretty good. I was off key a lot because I'm a newbie alto. I need to get my notes straight, that's why I'm sooo glad Percy is teaching us music theory in the INC choir. Oh, and we got our choir shirts today! Anyways, I'm starting to look forward to choir this year. [:

-Boy-wise: I don't know what the fcuk I'm doing right now. I think it's time to face the facts that I can't handle anyone's sh!t anymore. So, I'm just gonna do my own thing and do what's best for me, even if it ends up being single by the end of the year. Whatever, i'll get over it.

Sorry for the randomness of this blog.

this blog is OVAH.

-dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment