Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IRRITATED.

I hate how my dad does this every single time! I don't get it sometimes. My dad is home pretty much all the time, minus the time he takes when he runs errands. I don't understand how he forgets to pay the bills sometimes. It pissed the eff out of me. I don't have internet for the next three days because of his ass. He may not see it but, I need the internet. It's not for the sole use of social connections and sh!t like that but, I actually use it for work and school. It's really useful with the other things that I do in life and he seriously thinks that all I do online is go on Facebook. UGH. Now, I have to resort to paying 5 bucks every two hours to use the internet at Starbucks. But whatever, at least it gets me away from my dad for a bit. He just doesn't get it sometimes.

On the other hand, my last first day of high school has been completed. I'm still in awe at the fact that we're the oldest kids in school. It was a weird sight not seeing the class of 09 there. Nelieve or not, I really miss them. Anyways, the new Journalism staff is exciting me. I'm really looking forward to all the newbies along with our old staff. It's also pretty cool how Seniors take up half the class. Crazy right? Anyways, I gotta say this for my sake but, I don't know if I want to do Zero period concert choir. It wasn't necessarily a waste of my time but, I think we could have done so much more in that hour than we suspected. Also, Ms. Lee wants us to be in the choir room by 6:55. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?! I really don't want to do something that will eat away at my sleep. Despite my chill schedule, I don't know how the work load is so waking up at 5:30 every effing morning isn't my kind of thing. UGH.

Anyways, I don't wanna kill my battery typing this thing.

This blog is OVAH.

-dom.

1 comment: