As I was telling my dad NOT to remove the plug to my speakers, he does it anyways, which further aggravates me. SO THEN, as I was hooking up the plug for my speakers to my computer, I notice that my speakers don't work. I check to see what's wrong. I look at the plug and it's broken. I look at the outlet in my computer, the part of the plug is stuck in there. I can't remove it without totally breaking the speaker outlet. SO now, my only option of listening to music through my computer is ONLY using the speakers on my laptop. THANKS DAD for ruining my day. -____'-
Another thing, I really don't like the month of September. It's the month where my allergies are at it's peak. Whenever a season changes or is about to change, I get allergies. However, this time, it's different. The package comes with a headache and constant sneezing. I counted how many times I could sneeze in a row. I got up to 14. Amazing right? UGH. I hate how I can't really taste food. I hate how my ears are clogged. I hate how this is happening to me NOW! UGH.
I'm annoyed.
FIN.
EDIT.
;[ ;[;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ x 10000000.
Because I was such a stupid ass, my speakers on my laptop don't work PERIOD. ]:
I'm gonna cry. I hope that the sound outlet on a computer are replaceable because if they aren't, I'm going to DIE and that's in a literal sense. ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[ ;[;[ ;[;[ ;[
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment