Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mixed Signals.

Here comes the bullet points:

  • I loved how today planned out. I pretty much hung out with a very unlikely group. It consisted of Susan T., Janki D., Christine M., Grace H., Josh K., and Kristina T. It's a RANDOM group of people that I would never see myself associating myself with at one time but, it was surprisingly fun. Susan, Christine, Grace, Janki, and I used to go to the same elementary school. Ever since then, we've had small hang outs such as tonight. However, I haven't hung out with them in what, 3 or 4 years? AND since they bumped into Josh and Kristina at Vons, they decided to join us. So, it was interesting for the most part. The converstions were unexpected, really. I got to listen to stories from all the different groups in my class. It's funny how things play out like that. We played a few rounds of DDR, watched Grace and Janki do a few cheer tricks, and basically hung out. You can say I'm looking forward to our next hang out. I just hope things stay as chill as it is now when school starts.... that's not likely. ahahaha.
  • It's really sad how I'm so addicted to Farmville. I think I should have mentioned this in earlier posts but seriously, I'm hooked on it. Ahhh, this is so lame. My addiction to Farmville happened at the WRONG time because school starts in a couple of days.
  • I hate my dad's logic sometimes. He thinks everything I do is somehow dangerous. Biking is considered dangerous under the right circumstances but! my dad is being really stupid. Biking to my aunt's house, which is 4 miles away is considered dangerous to him. He always thinks I'm gonna get raped or something. Now that I want to start biking to school because of my schedule, he says how there are so many cars that could hit me and so many people that could kidnap me. WHAT THE FCUK, RIGHT?! Ugh, I honestly don't understand him sometimes. I mean, he used to do this kind of sh!t when he was my age. I don't understand how it's any different. Is it because I'm a GIRL?! Ugh, so STUPID!
  • I've been getting a LOT of mixed signals. 'nuff said.
  • I don't want school to start! UGH. I feel like my summer's not complete! I want to live it up but seriously, I can't because there's only 4 days left!
  • DISNEYLAND on Monday! Homeboy is coming with me since everyone I asked, can't go! Ahhh, whatever. As long as I go and as long as my brother has fun is all that matters to me right now. ahahaha.
  • EGM's funeral is on Monday. I just noticed I have to miss it. Hopefully my parents tape it, in case it's being broadcasted.
  • I'm excited for the upcoming services. You have no idea how much I need a spiritual upliftment. It may sound a little superficial because I'm typing this up on a blog but, I just need to get it out there. I've been feeling a bit lost lately and I think I could do better. I feel like I don't give my all when it comes to performing. My duty comes first but when it comes around to it, I don't think i do my best. It's time for me to change that, in anyway that's possible for me.
this blog is waaaay longer than I expected. Kudos for those who actually read this whole thing.

this blog is OVAH.

-dom.

1 comment:

  1. It's because he's your DAD. I'm 22, and to this DAY my parents still tell me, "Be careful when you go outside, don't get hurt..." "Be careful with the people you meet, they might ask you to smoke or do drugs..." Your daddy loves you, always remember that. And don't ever forget that NO ONE else int he world will ever care for you as much as your PARENTS do =] You're still a little girl in their eyes, just be patient...it may take a whiiiile for them to figure it out, but they know, and they know wussup in the world believe it or not.

    I LOVE YOU, be good ;)

    ReplyDelete