Monday, October 5, 2009

Here We Go, Here We Go, Here We Go Again.

I lost my flashdrive once more. This time, I doubt i'll be able to find it. I don't remember if I saw it at all this weekend. I know for a fact that I had it all of Friday, even when I went to Kevin's house for Anniversary Prep. Ahh, I wish I can find it.

Anyways, here comes the bullet points.
-LA Anniversary went well. However, I think I took my speech waaay too seriously. I freaked out the whole time prior to when I delivered it. After I gave my speech, I knew I over acted.
-SATs are coming up this Saturday. I'm positive I'll score above a 1900. I need to get over that.
-I've narrowed my college list. I'm at 13 possible schools. UGH. College apps for Cal States and UC's are due in less than two months. -____-
-I'm still pretty bipolar and slightly hormonal.
-I just might be able to go to Universal's Horror Nights on the 17th. I just hope I don't die.
-I noticed that the later I eat, the hungrier I am when I wake up in the morning.
-Now that I mention that, I'm pretty hungry.
-I highly dislike the fact that my weight keeps fluctuating. I need to consistently start working out. I biked about 6 miles yesterday. My thighs are burning right now.
-Senior year is being really bittersweet to me. I hope all goes well for the remainder of the month.

I don't know why I'm blogging about all of this.

this is all.

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment