Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Perilous Adventures on Tuesday Afternoons.



-Yesterday's shenanigans went well. I figured awkward might be a world I should use but, that's not the case this time around. We went to the Americana to study for the SATs this Saturday and to our surprise, we actually did some work. To kill some time, we went to the Galleria. Since Melissa told me that there was a "wanna-be" cue booth there, we ended up taking some Cues! There were a lot more things we did but, I'm feeling lazy to type the rest of it up.
-I'm CRAVING so bad right now. It's not even funny. O.O
-I suppose it's bad but, I really, really like the Gospel Weed Song by Bizarre!
-domflowers.livejournal.com This should be the answers to all of my boy problems! trust me!
-Although it's a pretty bad movie for someone like me to watch but, I'm a bit infatuated with Harold and Kumar: Escape to Guantanamo Bay. I mean, besides the constant cursing, drug usage, sex antics, and nudity, it's a good movie. :P
-I'm almost finished with all of my personal statements and things of that nature. I'm surprised I'm actually on top of all of this. I thought I'd be behind but, I'm actually doing well. The only thing left to do is to FINALIZE my list of colleges. I think my maximum is 13. My minumum is 7. Hopefully I fallalong those lines within the next few weeks. [:
-Btw, I REALLY miss the summer. I loved every aspect of it, even my low days. Anyways, I never really got to do my annual summer recap but yet again, i'm too lazy to type it all up. I'll just do a picture blog some time soon.

I'm getting sleepy.

this blog is OVAH.

fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment