Today marks the first day I ever felt like a senior.
Recap:
-Senior Overhead: We did the Roman Numeral X. Our shirts said @*:]! It's a random mix but, heeey, you'll know who we are.-Senior Overview: The preview was ACTUALLY good! Loved it when they revealed prom location. It got me so pumped! I'm proud to say that SCO did a GREAT job this time around.
-BamBam; Thanks to him, we're actually getting a Senior DVD. I'm so glad he's doing it because he's done a superb job over the years.
-COLLEGE; Um, self-explanatory. Mr. Williams talked, other people talked, I fell asleep.
-GRADUATION: We voted for Cap&Gowns! Since our class colors are teal, gold, and white, we got to choose. The vote was unanimous and teal took the win.
-Dance-off?: We had time to kill so, they did a dance-off. One word: FUNNY.
Things to take note of:
-Cap&Gown Color: Teal with a Gold tassle-Class Name: The Aristonians (The Best Ones)
-PROM: The Grove of Anaheim on June 12, 2010
-Senior Dues: $100
-Senior Activities: fcking GOING to all of them!
-GRADUATION: June 23, 2010 <3
Ahh, the joys of being a Senior.
fin.
No comments:
Post a Comment