Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Day Well Spent.


KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2009.

IN A NUTSHELL;
Around 10:45, my dad dropped me off at Stephanie's house. Stephanie, Arianne (her cousin), and I ended up leaving her pad around 11:20. We got to the UCLA Pauley Pavillion around 11:45 and we got LOST. The security guys kept giving us the WRONG directions. Once we got there, the Seatfiller lines weren't so bad. We waited in line to get checked in and to wait for my guest, ALVIN. He was running almost and HOUR late. I was scared he wasn't gonna get checked in on time. SO, we talked about school and random rantings like that to kill a few minutes. After being a skeptical wreak for almost 30 minutes, I see Alvin's car come into the parking lot. I chase after the car. I was SO sure he saw me until he buzzed past by me. I waited until he called me so then I could figure out what to do next. After 20 minutes or so, he finally calls and we meet up so he can fill out his paper work. I wait with him in line to get checked in. We're NOT allowed cameras or turned on phones. Seatfillers are pretty much a casting calls. After Alvin get's checked in, I drag him into our original spot in line. We wait for a good hour before we get to go inside the Pavillion. We go through security and then take our seats in the stadium, which causes me and Alvin to get separated from Steph and Arianne. I started to get pumped by this point.

Then, the row that Alvin and I were seated, ended up getting moved to the front row of the section we were in. We stay in the same spot for a good hour. We tried looking for celebrities and such. We got bored and ended up playing a few games. Once the show was going to start, the staff moved our row to the FRONT. Alvin and I got FRONT ROW SEATS. We were RIGHT behind the pit.

OUR SEATS WERE THE BEST. About FIVE seats down the left were the JONAS BROTHERS. (I got to shake Nick Jonas's HAND !) TWO seats down from them was Corbin Bleu. FIVE SEATS down the right was Taylor Lautner (JACOB BLACK FROM TWILIGHT). In front of him was Paula Abdul. Two rows behind me was JOSH MOTHER FCUKING PECK !!!!!!!! We saw the whole first 30 minutes of the show in the front. Then, MILEY CYRUS SAT NEXT TO US ! More specifically Alvin though but, its still friggen great. She's a lot prettier in person btw. ANYWAYS, when the Rock and Jesse McCartney get slimed, so do WE. Miley got pissed off and then one of the security guards took her and her sister to the backstage to change. Right when that happens, we end up moving about six rows back. We ended up seeing Soulja Boy, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, David Archuleta, and a few other people. The seats we end up filling were DIRECTLY behind BRENDA SONG AND Cole and Dylan Sprouse ! Alvin and I start FREAKING out because we really wanted to get a picture with her ! During the commercial break, I took the initiative to tap her on the shoulder and ask her if I could take a picture with her using Alvin iPhone. THANK GOD SHE SAID YES. I start freaking out just a LITTLE bit more but, the excitement died out when we ended up getting moved. Once that happens, Alvin and I run to the front to find some seats but, we end up getting separated. He got to sit in the front while I had to head back. On my way back to the seatfiller section, I shook Usher's hand ! It was kind of a bummer because I really wanted to go see the Jonas Brothers perform upclose but, seeing it live was good enough for me. I ended up watching the rest of the show towards the back of the stadium.

AFTER the KCA's were over, I meet up with Steph and Alvin. We head out of the stadium and meet up with Arianne. The plan was to drop off Arianne and Steph at the House of Blues because the Jonas Brothers and some other celebrities were going to head there after the show was over.

Once we drop them off, Alvin and I head to Chipotle. I haven't eaten there in SUCH a long time. That steak burrito SERIOUSLY hit the spot. We pretty much tried to salvage what we remembered from the show. It was great ! When we were done eating, we headed to Eagle Rock. Since we were in the area, we hit up Ally and asked if we could stop by. We ended up buying bootleg Yogurtland so we could share it with her. Once we get to her house, we just chill outside to talk and give her her yogurt. *ALLY, I FEEL SO KAWAWA FOR YOU. FEEL BETTER !

We left after that. He dropped me off at home 15 minutes later.

Sorry this took so long..... :p

this blog is OVAAAH.

-dom.

1 comment:

  1. UUUGHHHH ! i'm SOOOO jealooous !

    at least YOU'RE havingg the time of your lifee, while i'm here having the WORST of my life.

    i'm in desperate need for your comfort and consoling..




    AAANGEEEL !

    ReplyDelete