not to buy the Twilight DVD. bwahahahaha.
I hate how the AT&T company has to make things so effing complicated. My McAfee on my computer is telling me that my files and my computer aren't protected and that "Action is Required". How the eff am I supposed to do that if it takes me a billion hours to go through a simple process ?!?!?!
THREE things.
1) SATURDAY; TEEN CHOICE AWARDS !! I'm buying my outfit on Thursday or Friday. The people that were supposed to go with me BAILED and now, I'm just going with Steph and her cousin. I'm sadly missing Dustbowl but, I think it's worth it. Tickets to the Teen Choice Awards are like $10,000. So, DUSTBOWL or TCA ? Anyways, I'm positive that the Juniors are going to be crushed by the Seniors. All of our Seniors are on steroids or something, while our Juniors are TOTALLY tiny !
2) School Spirit Week; TODAY was NERD day. I was sadly the only one in character in my crowd. A bit out of place but, it's okaaaay. I sense a bomb week ahead. Tomorrow is mustache day (lame) and late lunch after school. Wednesday is college visitations with UC Berkeley. Thursday is hangouts with Allstars. Friday is DUSTBOWL preview, shopping after school, and IDK at night. Saturday is TCA's. SUNDAY is HOLY SUPPER. [:
3) I'll end this on a negative note.; I'm so annoyed with myself. I suppose it's just my insecurities again but, I feel like I'm doing a lot of pointless things with my life. I could be doing so much better. My grades are SLOWLY slipping away but, I'm really WANT that 3.8 by the end of the semester. I don't know why I'm settling for the grades I have right now. I'm annoying myself so much. My awkwardness keeps peaking out, maybe that's why. I could do a whole lot better ! No pity, really. I lack motivation and I live off procrastination. FCUK. I need to switch that off. I'm seriously suffering for my mistakes. I can feel it go up my spine. FCUK FCUK FCUK. This is going nowhere.
this blog is OVER.
-dom.
Btw, I hate the allergies that I'm getting. Minus the allergies, Spring is looking pretty gorgeous ! Time to take out the POPCAM. [:
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment