Besides what I've just talked about so far, here's FIVE more things.
1) GASPARD ULLIEL. As of right now, he's the only guy I have eyes for (not true). Lame teenage celebrity crush? That's a given. Here, you see for yourself.

He's gorgeous, isn't he? I fell in love while watching Paris Je T'Aime (a movie I highly recommend). Although he looks slightly grungy, scruffy, and possibly gay in the flick, I still loveeeee the guy.
2) APPLES BY RICHARD MILWARD. GREAT BOOK. Overview; Adam and Eve (coincidence?) are the two main characters. View points change through out the novel. Here's what the preview of the book says, " As a distraction from sleazy male admirers, spiteful classmates, and her mother's progressing cancer, adolescent Eve's eyes are opened to a multicolor life of fumbling one-night stands, drug-filled clubs, endless varieties of cheap candy-flavored booze, and banal consumerist choices. A key member of Middle'sbrough's party-going 'in' crowd, Eve barely notices Adam. Adam, however, notices Eve. While contending with sexual frustration, an irrational and fiery-tempered father, and increasingly compulsive behavior, is Adam too busy furtively reading porn magazines in his bedroom to make his move on Eve?" LOVERS of "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" will LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. [: I'm almost finished with it. I swear, I can't stop reading it.
3) FINALLY GOING FOR A RESOLUTION. I made resolutions this year. I swore to GOD that I'd actually keep them and NOT throw them away after the first four months of the year. So, I've been running TWO miles EVERYDAY for the last four days in order to get into shape again. I've never been slim but, being average is all I'm good for. So, I guess that's what I'm aiming for. I plan to keep this up until I finally DROP 10 pounds.
4) TODAY'S DAILY UPDATE. I went to bed at 1 last night. I woke up at 6:10 this morning. My sleeping schedule is slowly deteriorating. I HATE IT. Today was really bland. A few funny moments sort of made up for it. Last minute work for my english project resulted in going BACK to Stephanie's house for ONE more day of FILMING. The walk wasn't as tiring as I anticipated. I thought I was going to be dead tired by the time we hit her apartment. I mean, it is a one mile walk and I carry TWO 10-pound textbooks and a bag with an additional 10 pounds. Anyways, once we get to her house, we start filming. We film about four scenes and then test out DVDs to put them in. For those who have to watch our movie, sorry for my HORRIBLE acting. I can't act. While she was editing one of the scenes, I laid on her bed while looking at ANTS. I've been so easily amused lately. My attention span is going DOWN the drain. So, after all the testing and editing, we called Gerrymi over to pick up the DVD to finish editing. After, I left. I took a 30 minute jog with my dog. He runs faster than me. -_-
5) LAKE ARROWHEAD. I'm looking forward to my Saturday in Arrowhead. My mom joined this oriental group of scholars and they're having a gathering in Arrowhead this weekend. We're leaving at 5 in the morning and hopefully getting there by 7. Mom's gathering starts at 10ish. Angelo and I are going to hit the slopes. I've been wanting to go snowboarding for THEE longest time. I finally get to do that. I also really want to use my PopCam. It's this pop art camera that I've had for a year. I've only used it twice and I really want to take advantage of the scenery. I ALSO WANT TO GET A FUGGING HOLGA !!!!! If not a Holga, a Diana F+. I just don't want to withdraw from my dwindling account. UGH. ahaha. [:
LAST THING, I always leave a random fact about myself at the end of my blogs. It's just so I always have something consistent. HOWEVER, I'm NOT going to do that in THIS blog. It's cuz this blog is SERIOUSLY long enough.
this blog is OVAAAH.
-dom.
cute, minus the cig
ReplyDelete