Before I officially start on homework....
Three Things:
1) Lake Arrowhead was FUN. I was dreading the fact that I was probably going to be the only kid my age there but, that all changed. I met Kim, Jane, James, and Jennifer. Kim and Jane are twins ! ahahaha. They were all around my age. We got to the Arrowhead resort around 10ish. We ate first and after getting acquainted with everyone, we headed towards the slopes. I haven't gone snowboarding in such a long time that it was hard getting started up. You should check out the bruise the size of palm on the back of my thigh. It looks pretty gruesome. After two hours of snowboarding, we headed back to my mom's friend's cabin and had a late lunch. We made a few crappy snowmen in the front yard. They looked more like deformed cupcakes. James kept throwing pickup lines everytime he got the chance ! ahahaha. Anyways, it started to get dark by 7ish and they lit all of the fireplaces. In the entertainment room, we played a bajillion games of twister, scrabble, and taboo. They're so friggen competitive !! ahaha. We ended up leaving the resort towards 9 because going up and down the mountain is a good 25 miles and another 50 miles to the the city. I ended up knocking out in the car. :p
2) I STILL haven't found my JDD dress !!!! UGH !!! JDD is TWO weeks from this Saturday !! I also need dresses for Holy Supper !! It's a week from this Sunday. I'm in desperate need of a good shop because I have absolutely NO clothes. My mom said that we might end up going to my aunt's this Sunday before church so I can pick up a few dresses. I SERIOUSLY need them soon ! It's also pretty horrible how I'm talking about JDD and Holy Supper in the same paragraph. -_-
"tsk tsk dominique. you should know better." -_-
3) SPRING BREAK. Its from April 4th to the 12th. We go back on the 13th. I still have NO plans. Beach trips? Ehhh..... I'm not even sure about that because I'm still the size of a whale. I hate the fact that everyone's Spring Break is before ours. Hardly anyone shares the same spring break as us. I guess I smell an opportunity to catch up on work. OH and that reminds me, I need to sign up for June's SATs. I was thinking about signing up for May's but, I doubt that I'll be ready by then.
I like the feel of new socks on my feet. It's refreshing. [;
this blog is OVER.
-dom.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JDD ! i'm SOOOO exciteeed for you !
ReplyDeleteFOLLOOOW ME NIGGAAA !
AAANGEEL !