Thursday, March 19, 2009

V) Venous System

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

I don't know why I wanted to take anatomy/physiology in the first place. I don't understand how I thought it WAS appealing. UGH. I guess I just needed it to fill in my schedule. BLAH. It's the hardest class I'm taking. It's not even an effing AP. I can pass my AP classes in my sleep (I wish). UGGGGGGH. I want spring break already !!!! I'm dying of exhaustion here !! Less than five hours a night, EVERY FRIGGEN DAY.

kill me, please. -_-

On a positive note; I bought over 10 movies over the last three weeks. Stranger than Fiction (Will Ferrell), Shopgirl (Claire Danes), The Wackness (Josh Peck), 21 (Jim Sturgess), Moulin Rouge (Nicole Kidman), Rachel Getting Married (Ann Hathaway), and a five others. If this weekend ends up being chill, I'll watch all of them.

Another positive note; Dress shopping Sunday. [:

-dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment