I have these urges to blog sometimes. When I'm walking to class, I'll think about what I'm gonna blog about. If not when walking to class, I'll daydream about it during a lecture or something. It's pretty lame but that just proves that I don't have a life. Anyways, here I go.
Another two miles down today. Another two pounds dropped. *Note to Angel and Laurie: SHUT YOUR FACES. I know you guys are going to bash on me the next time we have a three-way phone call. ANYWAYS, I NEED to fit into my JDD dress. That's my point for doing all of this. Even eating healthier is doing me some good. My doc says that eating breakfast is the way to go. Southwest salad sound good to you? ahaha. ENOUGH about my physique.
I'm pretty irked at the fact that I need to spend about $300 over the next three months ON SCHOOL. I felt horrible at the fact that my parents spent about $200 on me over the last month. I've decided to take out my infamous debit card and pay off my AP exams and my SATs, even though I promised myself I wouldn't even lay a finger on it until summer. -_-
I think I'm interning this summer. I just need to sign up for that architecture program. As you can tell, I'm in desperate need of money. I can't bare to ask my parents to even let me out of the house anymore. I'm in the process of writing my resume. Hopefully I get the job. I'm even applying to The Deli. It's a music magazine that highlights all of the artists (local or mainstream) in the LA County. I'm crossing my fingers for that one.
Last thing, being sore is a real B!TC#. I've been sore for about a week and a half now. UGH. -_-
this blog is OVER.
-dom
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JAJAJAJAJA !
ReplyDeleteyou know us TOO TOO well, dominiqueeee !
it is just TOO funnyyy ! JAJAJA !
AAANGEEEL !